Your website is the best place to be the expert
WEBSITE GOAL STATISTICS
Maximum Bounce Rate
SOME WEBSITE FACTS
- Given 15 minutes to consume content, two-thirds of people would rather read something beautifully designed than something plain.
- 48% of people cited a website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business.
- You have 10 seconds to leave an impression and tell them what they’ll get out of your website and company. After this time (and oftentimes before), they’ll leave.
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load.
- 40% of people will choose a different search result if the first is not mobile friendly.
MORE WEBSITES FACTS
- 47% of website visitors check out a company’s products/services page before looking at any other sections of the site.
- Once on a company’s homepage, 64% of visitors want to see the company’s contact information.
- 44% of website visitors will leave a company’s website if there’s no contact information or phone number.
- Once your page loads, users form an opinion in .05 seconds.
- 62% of companies which designed their website(s) for mobile platforms increased their sales.